Games That I'm Currently Playing

Over-the-top '80s madness.

 Hey there, I've decided to just talk about the games 'm currently playing (and also make this post relevant).Anyways, I've been playing five games for a while and it would be cool to show/give you my opinion on each one. Here are the games that I'm currently playing:


Resident Evil HD Remaster (Capcom)- 

Capcom's best game ever made... or remade.
 Right now, I'm currently playing RE HD to provide a review for it, just finished the second Yawn boss fight. I have to say, it's creepy playing Resident Evil (for me at least), corridors after corridors filled with zombies and things that well... will kill you. Still, credit goes to Capcom for remastering RE in HD pretty well, I'll be providing a review for Resident Evil HD Remaster as soon as I finish it (hopefully).

Team Fortress 2 (Valve)

After almost 8 years, TF2 is still an amazing shooter.
 Recently I've started re-playing TF2 in excessive amounts. Killing enemy Spies, Sentries, and Scouts, I've had a blast enjoying my time. I'm currently achievement hunting and playing as Demoman and Pyro (both of which are my favorite classes). Team Fortress 2 shows how much the wait was for Valve to make it, and its still being played by many worldwide. If your'e interested in spamming 'MEDIC!', then its free-to-play on Steam, you can't go wrong with this one.

Vanquish (Sega) 

Great Faced-Paced Action.
 Vanquish is a shooter that's mostly been overlooked by many. Seriously, it stands as one of the best third-person shooter ever made. Smooth controls, slick visuals, and the 'Sliding' mechanic defines the game. It's even made by Platinum Games (Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising) and Shinji Mikami ( creator of Resident Evil), so wonder why it's distinctive from other shooters. You can find it on PSN for $20, which is definitely a steal.

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (Ubisoft Montreal)- 


"I'll go to bed when everybody's dead" -Rex Power Colt
 I reviewed Blood Dragon back in 2013 for the Xbox 360 and recently I bought it from PSN for $4.99 during the Ubisoft Sale. Looking back at it now, its still the same cheesy, fun shooter I've played a while back. While the gameplay is similar to Far Cry 3, the story is completely awesome with protagonist Rex Power Colt delivering some cheesy and awesome one-liners.In case you've missed it, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is a standalone DLC which is packed with references from the 1980s. It's definitely my favorite Far Cry game due to the amount of funny humor. 

 These are the games that's been gluing me to my screen lately, and there;s even more to come. Anyways, what are the games YOU'VE been playing for a while, shareout in the comments section below. :)

Spy image source: DeviantArt-DUNKMOVIES.

Comments