Upcoming posts for July - August


Sonic The Hedgehog (1991).
 June was a pretty busy year for gaming and myself. A lot of games were announced at E3 and much more, I had been busy reviewing a lot of animes in June but managed to get some game reviews done. Which is why I'll be taking it easy this month and next to focus a bit on Versus -- the new segment I introduced earlier this year-- and I'm really out of ideas for a Top 10 post, there won't be one in a while. However, as always, I'll be dishing out game reviews as usual, so that's great. Here are this month's and next month's gaming content: 

Versus

 Solid Snake vs. Big Boss

Reviews 


Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition (PS4)

The Evil Within: The Consequence (PS4) 

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (PS4) 

Splatoon (Wii U)

Codename: S.T.E.A.M. (3DS)

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Batman: Arkham City

 Batman: Arkham Knight 


Retrospective

Devil May Cry (PS2)


 I'll be also reviewing the Batman Arkham trilogy and will review some of this year's releases. Additionally, I'll be reviewing a lot of retro games, so look forward for that as well. Until next time!

Comments