Upcoming Posts for September


Games are finally releasing.
 It's September and it's going to be hectic. Metal Gear Solid V just came out today and it's not disappointing. Since I'm a huge Metal Gear nut, I'll be spending hours sneaking in it. However, this time I'll seriously make it up with some content. To start off, I revamped Versus by tweaking and adding a few things. Also, Until Dawn recently came out and I'm working my way through it's endings, so expect a review for it soon. Anyway, here are this month's content: 

Reviews

Metal Slug 3 (PS4/Vita)

Until Dawn (PS4)


                 Resident Evil Revelations 2 (PS4)

Jet Set Radio HD (PS Vita)

Steins;Gate (PS Vita)
                    
Retro. Review

Dino Crisis (PS)

Versus

Hack n' Slash Showdown:
 Bayonetta 2 vs. Devil May Cry 3



Update: Due to the time spent playing and reviewing MGSV, it's become a bit tough to keep this list timely. Therefore, I'll be spending some of October working on it. 

Comments