My 2015 Game of the Year

A Decent Year.
 Well, 2015 has reached its end. While it was a mostly less glitchy year compared to 2014, there were still some downsides. The crap of a mess that was Batman: Arkham Knight PC, Konami going nuts, micro-transactions are on the rise, and many great games were sadly delayed. Also, there were some disappointing games such one of my most-anticipated games of the year MGSV: The Phantom Pain. Still, the year packed some awesome games such as Fallout 4, The Witcher III, and Bloodborne

AGR's Game of the Year, Bloodborne!
 Speaking of Bloodborne, I declare it as my favorite game of 2015. While I'm still in the middle of playing it, I'm having so much fun with it. The goth-styled setting accompanied by some creepy monsters was pretty immersive for me. The gameplay's neat, just what you'd expect from the makers of the Souls games. Navigating the dark and grim city of Yharnam is requires a high level of caution since enemies tend to get the jump on you. The presentation is also a nice aspect of the game. The visuals are looking great on the PS4, despite some texture issues. The eerie soundtrack nails the lonely and dangerous atmosphere of  the game. I'll save the rest for the review when I'm done with the game.

 Also, speaking of reviews. I know I haven't done much lately and I'm sorry. I keep telling that I'll be pushing more reviews but the thing is life happens. It may seem as a simple excuse to be lazy. but it's not (well... at times :P). Another reason is that I'm putting more focus with anime reviews, which I'm having a lot of fun doing. Anyway, one of my main goals of 2016 is to not overwhelm myself with a lot of things. I'll be publishing reviews and gaming-related content at my own pace. 

That's all for now and I'll be back. See you in 2016!

Comments