Update: May 2016


 Hello everyone and welcome to a short update! Sorry things have been rather slow lately, I've been busy with life a bit. Anyway, by the end of the month I'm planning on making a comeback with more content. Already two of my most anticipated games of the year have been released, Uncharted 4 and Star Fox Zero, and I can't wait to play them. Until then, I'll do my best to plan and try to review games as soon as possible. Also, if you're interested in what games will I cover this summer, here's an early list of things:

------------------------------------------------------------
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS4)

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (PS4)


Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)

Tales from the Borderlands (PS4)


Fire Emblem Birthright (3DS)

Until Dawn (PS4)


Star Fox Zero (Wii U)


The House of the Dead III & 4 (PSN)

Dark Souls III (PS4)

Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition (PS4)


Resident Evil 0 HD (PS4)

God Of War Collection (PS3)


Fast Racing NEO (Wii U)


Tales of Symphonia 2 HD (PS3)

Life is Strange (PS4)


Overwatch (PS4)

Sonic Adventure (PSN)

Sonic Adventure 2 (PSN)


Final Fantasy VII (PSN)


Final Fantasy VIII (PSN)


Dino Crisis (PSN)
------------------------------------------------------------

 I forgot to mention that there will be the occasional Top 10's and Retrospectives, but I'm still in a brainstorming phase. Anyway, that's all for this update. If you have anything to suggest or discuss please comment down below. Until next time!

Comments